Pages

6.09.2012

Exciting days

When I think of all the opportunities that I have been given, all the places I got to visit, and the people I got to meet, I am in awe and feel so blessed.

Well friends here comes another opportunity before me. In just a couple days I will be heading out, with a few friends, to Southeast Asia. There we will have the chance to spend some time in orphanages, rural villages, and refugee camps. We will get to love on the people there by teaching some English classes, tell Stories, and also help rebuild a library and a school that burned down from a recent fire. We will also get the opportunity to be trained and work with prevention and the fight against human trafficking.

I'm excited to see what God will do while we are there. I know He is already preparing the way. Just how this opportunity came to be a reality for me, almost last minute, is a miracle in its own way. And for those of you who were a part of making that happen THANK YOU!

I look forward to sharing with more details stories from the trip when I get back. In the mean time, I ask that you please lift us up and ask God to direct our steps, to see from His eyes, and to love with His love. Please ask for favor with all our travels and in building relationships in the several cities and villages we'll be visiting.

No comments: